It's a Question of Faith

Posted by Brooke at 9:09 AM

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Okay, so this one is up for public debate.


My hubby is very happily attending a church in the small town where we live. I attend when I am in town, which is not very often because I work a lot of weekends. But to be honest, when I am in Sunday service, I am just not happy there. I have tried to get involved but something is just not clicking for me. We have a discussion on the table now and it pertains to this:

Should and husband and wife worship together in the same church if they are of the same faith? Will there be negative consequences if our child does not see us worship in the same place? Should one of us bend and go to the place of worship that suits the other better?

Your thoughts?

- The Working Wife

0 comments: